Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2014

And Echo's Owners

Meet Jack and Charlotte, or Charley as she prefers to be called.  They have had Echo since she was a new puppy and have really worked hard with her, lots of puppy classes, and obedience classes, which have really paid off, as she is extremely well behaved.
  They are getting married in ten weeks, so of course I am currently busy creating various wedding bits and bobs, and which I can’t post here until after the big day, but I am taking lots of photos so I can share later.  The invitations have all been sent, and we have had a marathon bunting making day with the bridesmaids and Jack's mum, Denise.  Just left with the fiddly bits now. It is all very exciting and I have thoroughly enjoyed being involved in all the planning.
Back to the blog - I wanted to try wrapping the text around the photo here.  It was actually a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.  Played around with the justification and text size too.  Once I am happy I'll stop the tweaking and get on with the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment